Rocket Project

Final_Glog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Brittany: I've been working on our final rocket project and I can't think of anything else to add. If you can think of something here's the link: http://mallorymasarik.edu.glogster.com/legend-dairy-brittanymallory/
Posted by Mallory Masarik at 2:37 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (11)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • Brittany: I've been working on our final rocket pr...
      • Hey Brittany! As for our final project, I was thin...
      •      Our rocket ready for a test launch
      • Today we spent our class time constructing our bot...
      • I found a tip for our rocket; it's awesome. I also...
      • Design and Construction
      • Oops!
      • Okay, so here are our blueprints. The first one...
      • Hey! Here's the bottles I picked up today... The "...
      • Hey Mallory and Mrs. Cheney, I found a great websi...
      • In science class we have tested different bottle s...

Contributors

  • Brittany Menzer
  • Mallory Masarik
Simple theme. Theme images by lishenjun. Powered by Blogger.